Soccer Quotes For Girls
Here are some great soccer quotes for girls that you can copy and use to have a positive effect on your young female soccer player. Soccer was once a sport for boys, but times have changed completely. This post has the 10 best quotes for girl soccer players that can truly inspire your daughter in a positive way.
Forget the glass slippers. This princess wears cleats - Author unknown
Soccer invented by men, perfected by women. - Credited to Julie Foudy
And though she be but little, she is fierce. - William Shakespeare
Quotes about soccer from a good source can be used to both instruct and motivated your daughter to be the best she can. We all know it's unlikely that your daughter will achieve the same level of success as World Cup soccer players, but we all want our children to grow up and be happy productive adults.
Soccer is the world's number one sport and most importantly can be used to learn great life lessons that can be aplied to many other areas of our lives.
soccer quote for girls by famous girl soccer players
If you want your daughter to emulate the ideals and attitudes from great role models, here are soccer quotes from 3 of the most famous USA female soccer players of all time. Read these quotes from star players Alex Morgan, Carli Lloyd, and Mia Hamm.
Keep working even when no one is watching. - Alex Morgan
Don't let anybody work harder than you. - Carli Lloyd
My coach said I run like a girl, I said if he ran faster he could too. - Mia Hamm
more quotes for girls from former USA soccer players
- You're going to make mistakes in life. It's what you do after the mistakes that counts. - Brandi Chastain
- I've never scored a goal in my life without getting a pass from someone else. - Abby Wambach
- One of my favorite things about soccer is how the art and the passion of the game somehow unites people and nations and classes and races. That's something that comes out of the game and how it's displayed and why people enjoy watching it and supporting it. - Tobin Heath
- Athletes are extremists. When they're training, it's laser focus. - Hope Solo
bad girl soccer quotes
- Win at all costs, no matter what it takes.
- The girl's game can never be as good as the boys game.
- You played a bad game, so you must be a bad player.
Soccer-for-kids.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com